Our Ovation Home Care Gainesville FL Caregivers
Ovation Home Care Gainesville FL is actively looking to hire difference-makers: professional caregivers who feel deeply and work diligently—caring souls who know that work is more satisfying when you’re a meaningful part of a team.
We’re on a mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of aging seniors. What we do here in North Central Florida is going to have a ripple effect on how the elderly are honored and treated everywhere.
It won’t be because Ovation Home Care Gainesville FL goes nationwide. It’ll be because together—you and us, as a team—will elevate the level of care seniors and their families expect to receive.
If that’s not something to stand up and cheer about, we don’t know what is. But we do know if it doesn’t get your blood pumping just a little bit, you’re probably not right for Ovation Home Care Gainesville FL.
We hope you are. And if you are, we hope you’re one of the following:
This is where your career journey can begin, even if you don’t have any experience. We’ll train you and set you on a promising path. But you’ve got to have a good heart and a strong work ethic.
Home Health Aide
If this is you, you’ve had some training, you’ve had some experience, but you’re not a CNA. As long as you’ve got a heart for seniors, that’s what matters.
Certified Nursing Assistant
You are our rock stars. You’ll get the most challenging cases—and get compensated at the most competitive, attractive level.
What’s In It For You?
We know that it’s not enough to have a job where you honor the elderly and make their lives more worth living. The truth is, you’ve got to make a living. You’ve got to keep a roof over your head and put food on the table. So here’s what you can expect from a career at Ovation Home Care Gainesville FL.
- Competitive Wages. Everyone says it. We’re doing it. Just wait until we get together and you’ll see.
- Career Ladder. When you want to grow, we want to help. We’ve established a clear career ladder in place for those who are willing to train, put in the work, and take on additional responsibility.
- Training. If you’re a CNA or Home Health Aide, you’re supposed to do your training every year anyway. You might as well let Ovation Home Care help.
- Belonging. You’ll become part of a team—an integral member—not just a line item on an employee roster.
- PTO. Full time employees earn paid time off.
- Technology. Ovation Home Care Gainesville FL is a modern aging-in-place company. We use a robust home care software platform for timesheets, electronic visit verification, care planning, and more.
- Support. When you’re part of the Ovation Home Care Gainesville FL team, senior leadership is here for you—to make you stronger, to encourage you, to listen to you, and to help you be the best version of yourself.
Ready To Apply?!
If being part of the Ovation Home Care Gainesville FL team sounds like a challenge you’d like to tackle, click apply and begin your application.
What You’ll Do Makes A Difference
If you’ve been an in-home caregiver before, you know what’s expected of you. If not, here’s what our professional caregivers do with clients. (Tasks in bold can only be performed by trained Home Health Aides or CNAs.)
- Help with organization
- Engaging conversation
- Engaging activities
- Transportation & Errands
- Menu planning
- Assistance with feeding (as needed)
- Ensure basic daily tasks (getting up, dressing, etc)
- Meal preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Physical assistance with bathing
- Physical assistance with grooming
- Physical assistance with dressing
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Transfers and transfer assistance
- Assistance with self-administration of medications
- Assistance with physical activity and at-home therapy exercise
- Physical assistance with hygiene
Current Job Openings
IMMEDIATE HIRE! Competitive Pay! $$$ Fast hiring process.
Position: Caregivers needed!
Don’t miss out – apply today!
Immediate openings in Gainesville, FL.
Full and Part-Time positions Available.